Rhode Island's first swim school facility designed exclusively for teaching kids to swim
* Platforms and docks to aid smaller children in learning to swim. This keeps them safely in the water rather than sitting on the side of the pool.
* Multiple hot water showers, hair drying stations, lockers, and family friendly changing rooms (including infant changing stations).
In building our Bristol facility, we worked hard to include all the special details that we, as parents, wanted to see in a swim school. At Ripples, our amenities include:
* A family-friendly atmosphere with a fun and safe learning environment specifically designed for children and families.
* A secure pool room separated from the rest of the facility with locking doors providing optimum safety and security.
* A shallow 90 degree saltwater pool with matching air temperature for maximum swimmer comfort.
* A climate controlled viewing lounge with comfortable seating, wireless internet, and coffee station for you to sit and relax as you enjoy watching your child's lesson.
* A play area for siblings not participating in lessons.
* A Retail Shop for purchasing any necessary swim equipment or supplies you need.
Ripples Swim School © 2017